11.05.2009

Guiness as God.


I am absolutely in love with this spot. Look at all it took just to make it. It shot in over four countries. Genius. It's about time we get back to the epic spots that are more than just one liners and voice overs with still shots. I swear (save a few attempts) Guinness always has some provocative work going on. And I dare you to find a creative who wouldn't want in on this type of ad making. I agree with other critics...the connection to Guinness (besides the explosion, which is when I said out loud "That's awesome") is a little weak. However, this spot is still as moving and provocative as the Guinness spot that made me pick this career in the first place. You do remember Good Thinks Come to Those Who Wait

Yea......good does what it must, but genius just does.

Agency: AMV BBDO

1 comment:

KissMyBlackAds said...

That's what I call 'some big commercialzin'