11.06.2007

Yo Gabba Gabba.

Found out about this new this new kids show on Nick. Point blank it's ridiculously scary, with about a teaspoon of trippy on the side. It (and it alone) will be the downfall of mankind. In my opinion.

It's called Yo Gabba Gabba. Don't ask me what the premise is.....Just watch and try to figure it out for your self.

Overview.

Elijah Woods cameos.

Biz Co-Stars. He has a standing segment on the show inwhich he teaches a new beatbox beat a day.....[seriously]


This is kinda an extension of my earlier blog about the cartoons that made me the man I am today...or at least large boy. While I may have thought Ducks could indeed talk and there was an alternate dimension inwhich little Asian guys fought , as a child I never would have never succumb to such silly foolishness.....especially with that crazy looking host (i.e. Michael Jackson in the Wiz ,far left).


And while some may say it is cruel and heartless of me to slight the entertainment/muses of an entire upcoming generation, I say..... seriously, if Barney never had a chance in my eyes, this show is a complete joke. Someone give me $100,000, I can make a kids show too. And it won't involve the premeditated future inclination to purchase glow sticks and pop E at a rave. Promise!


This right here...is funny!

1 comment:

RheK. said...

OMG Joel McHale talked about this on The Soup! I think it's hilarious!