11.16.2007

I couldn't make this up, if I tried.

x-mas cronicals....part 1.


Rajah Justice-Benjamin
London Howard
Zion Wilson
Danishamona Boyd
Lyric Robinson
Sunshay Bradely
Ada Williams
Tyray Vance
Cyrus Edmund
Rain Robinson
Neoko Higgins
Destiny Benton
Damerjian Baldwin
Jarzell Davis
Damarion Foster
Ada Williams



Names. This in not a list for the up coming cast of Lion King 4, nor is it the baby name list for some celebrity with a skewed sense of reality, let's say...oh,
Christina Aguilera (lol, that's not what she really looks like, but it would be awesome IF she did). Nor is it the screen names for the 90's classics "Boys In the Hood" and or "Belly". Nor the long lost episode of Rainbow Bright.

These are just a few of the multiple ghetto-tastic names of some kids on the South side of Chicago who need some Santa's Helpers- help. Why would I know this? Well, as my official title as office b*tch, I am organizing this thing, so that the rich traders at my firm can spread the wealth of Spiderman and Bratz love. While one kid asks " How you [Santa] and Ms Clause are doing?" (clearly a sign of a recently broken home), another requests a roca wear outfit, which everyone knows IS Santa's specialty.

Just another day in my fantastic life. Good luck to you and your future, Rajah Justice-Benjamin. Keep it real hood.

No comments: