5.20.2011

The End of the World.



You guys may not have heard (unless you live in NY where the crazies remind you every day). But the world is gonna end tomorrow. Which is kinda inconvenient because I am gonna be out of town. But enough about me. It's so selfish. I put some thought into somethings that could help us through this rough time. Three thoughts...to be exact.


1. First some music, to get us in the mood:

In the End. Linkin Park.


I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor. In this case...you'll hope you don't survive.



R.E.M. It's the End of the World as we know it.


Till the World Ends. Britney Spears. If we all have to go underground....lets hope it's more exciting than this video.




The Doors. The End, No comment....




Busta Rhymes. Gimme Some More. But...we also want to keep it positive. Also, this song was on an album called...Extintion Level Event. Coincidence? No.



2. Zombie Preparadness 101:

They say...the dead will come back to life. That means (drum roll please), Zombies. You know I love me some Zombies. But everyone...may not know how to handle them
as well as I do.


3. The Apocalypse could simply be refering to....





5. But on the flip side....maybe the end of the world wouldn't be s
o bad.


6. And if all else fails.
Here's a tumblr site that racks the Victoria Secret Angels. You have several hours to get your fill.


Ok, that's all I got for now. You should at-least be feeling....a little bit better. If not....get to praying. See you later (maybe).

No comments: