12.21.2009

The Linkdown: Christmas Week.

.

Alma from Rodrigo Blaas on Vimeo.

1. Creepy Doll film. The animation is stunning. The story...creeps the hell out of me. 

2. Barbies go Gaga.


4. If you have an hour....this really retro film about the US Military and Mind Control will blow your mind. 

5. The new Robin Hood movie is really just Gladiator 2: The Reincarnation. But will I still watch the sh*t out of it? Yes. 

6. Lady Gaga meets the Queen of England. It's definitely a bad romance.

7. Guerrilla Penis enhancement street tactics. The wonder bra for men's junk. Thank god...I was really worried about this.

8. I cannot believe Brittany Murphy died yesterday. I MUST watch Clueless immediately. RIP.


10. Nike does rapping Santa Puppets. More Kobe and Lebron shenanigans.


No comments: