12.07.2009

The Linkdown: This One is Classy.


1. The University of Michigan's Honor Code includes Semen Control.

2. You know that song..."I wish I could f*ck every girl in the world?" Well, apparently Tiger Woods has. Who do you think is more of a pro-athlete man whore, Tiger or Kobe? Poor Tiger. But common, I'd love to hear your guesses.....

3. That weird guy, who does weird celeb sculpture, does another one.


5. Godiva Flag Shop in Tokyo. And no, it would not be dope if that were actual liquid all over the place. It would be gross.

6. The Obama's first Christmas....yeah, I had to.
 
7. I dont want to be a hater, but a Grammy nomination for song of the year to Single Ladies and Pokerface? The state of music is in shambles. Someone needs make a PSA stat.

8.  Meet, the world's Smallest Snowman. His name is Morpheus Chuku Epstein III. I made that last part up.

9. Stach The Halls...with...facial hair.

10. How To Ask for Oral Sex....the do's and donts.




No comments: